Pasteurisers / recoolers
To achieve reliable product safety of freshly bottled beverages, tunnel pasteurisers are often used in breweries and by soft drink producers. FINK TEC offers specific product and application concepts as well as application products that meet the special overall requirements for pasteuriser operation.
- Reliable reduction of microorganisms in the various water zones of the tunnel pasteurisers.
- Effective prevention of water deposits
- Product and application concepts that maintain the serviceability of the pasteurisers in the long term
Tunnel pasteurisers consist of several water zones. In these, the already filled and sealed beverages are heated, maintained and recooled in a temperature ramp. This ensures the biological safety of beers, mixed beer drinks and non-alcoholic beverages such as soft drinks, energy drinks and iced tea.
Two central problems can occur:
- pathogens develop under heat and high humidity. The different water zones gradually become germy. Result: slime forms in the water basins. Here, FINK TEC solutions reliably reduce microorganisms and inactivate enzymes.
- Water hardness precipitation promotes unwanted deposits, heat exchangers lose their efficiency. To counteract these processes, we provide support with water hardness stabilisers for service water systems that prevent water deposits.
To avoid hardness precipitation and deposit formation in the hot zones as well as germination and biofilm formation in the cooling zones, specially coordinated product and application concepts are required. These support the implementation of the overall process in the most cost-efficient and resource-saving way possible.
Let our qualified technical advisors advise you without obligation.
Thanks to the long-standing channel partnership between FINK TEC and SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions, one of the world's largest suppliers in the field of water and wastewater management, an extensive product range is available for a wide range of application requirements.
The application products include:
- Hardness stabilisers
- Special application products
We meet the requirements of the market
As a medium-sized family business, we value long-term cooperation. We are your partner in the field of hygiene.
Phone: +49 2385 – 730
FINK TEC reusable system
FINK TEC works in an environmentally friendly way with an efficient reusable system: for more than 50 years we have been combining quality and environmental demands to provide a convincing service.
Through the consistent implementation of our reusable system and the resulting savings in primary materials, we reduce the consumption of energy and resources - successfully and demonstrably.
The trained drivers of our company-owned logistics fleet ensure a highly reliable return system of full and empty containers in compliance with all legal requirements.