The hygiene management requirements for these establishments are high.
- regular intensive cleaning and disinfection of the housing facilities - as a basis for healthy livestock husbandry and as a prophylactic measure against the transmission of pathogens
- the removal of adhering dirt (e.g. faeces) in the stalls
- cleaning and disinfection of drinking and feeding equipment and pipe systems
- the development of individual hygiene concepts
- Motivated and trained employees who implement the standards professionally
FINK TEC knows these requirements.
We support farms with intensive animal husbandry with sector-specific, coordinated cleaning and disinfection solutions and the matching monitoring tools - for economic and safe cleanliness in fattening operations.
With proven effectiveness through externally certified test procedures, such as the DIN-EN standard.
FINK TEC reusable system
FINK TEC works in an environmentally friendly way with an efficient reusable system: for more than 50 years we have been combining quality and environmental demands to provide a convincing service.
Through the consistent implementation of our reusable system and the resulting savings in primary materials, we reduce the consumption of energy and resources - successfully and demonstrably.
The trained drivers of our company-owned logistics fleet ensure a highly reliable return system of full and empty containers in compliance with all legal requirements.