Hygienic safety for manufacturers of convenience products - from the individual hygiene concept to the application
Highest production standards, safety and hygiene on the one side and quickly perishable, microbiologically sensitive ingredients and products on the other side: The requirements on the hygiene management of convenience producers are high.
- removal of organic residues from sensitive production and packaging machines, various transport containers, surfaces, floors and walls
- prevention of cross-contamination on product changes
- compliance with the HACCP concept, the BRC guidelines and the IFS standards
- compliance with the Drinking Water Ordinance
- development of individual hygiene concepts
- motivated and trained staff who implement the high standards professionally
FINK TEC knows these requirements
We support the convenience industry with branch-specific, concerted cleaning and disinfecting solutions and matched monitoring tools – for economically and environmentally safe cleanliness in all production processes. With proven effectiveness supported by DIN-EN standard.
FINK TEC reusable system
FINK TEC works in an environmentally friendly way with an efficient reusable system: for more than 50 years we have been combining quality and environmental demands to provide a convincing service.
Through the consistent implementation of our reusable system and the resulting savings in primary materials, we reduce the consumption of energy and resources - successfully and demonstrably.
The trained drivers of our company-owned logistics fleet ensure a highly reliable return system of full and empty containers in compliance with all legal requirements.