Hygiene management for horticulture.
Highest production standards, safety and hygiene on the one hand and plant and phytopathogens on the other: the demands on the hygiene management of horticultural businesses are high.
- the basic cleaning and disinfection of greenhouses, surfaces, (movable) equipment, vehicles and boots
- disinfection in places that are difficult to access, with a simultaneous risk of mould contamination due to temperature changes and high air humidity
- the consistent prevention of the spread of pathogens
- compliance with the Drinking Water Ordinance
- the development of individual hygiene concepts
- motivated and trained staff who implement the high standards professionally
FINK TEC knows these requirements
We support fruit and vegetable growers with sector-specific, coordinated cleaning and disinfection solutions and the matching monitoring tools - for economic and ecologically safe cleanliness in all production processes.
With proven effectiveness through externally certified test procedures, such as the DIN-EN standard.
FINK TEC reusable system
FINK TEC works in an environmentally friendly way with an efficient reusable system: for more than 50 years we have been combining quality and environmental demands to provide a convincing service.
Through the consistent implementation of our reusable system and the resulting savings in primary materials, we reduce the consumption of energy and resources - successfully and demonstrably.
The trained drivers of our company-owned logistics fleet ensure a highly reliable return system of full and empty containers in compliance with all legal requirements.