Hygienic safety for fruit juice producers - from individual hygiene concept to application
Effective cleaning and disinfection agents, individual hygiene concepts, efficient cleaning verification tools and user training for the various application areas of juice production:
FINK TEC supports fruit juice producers with efficient and sustainable application concepts for all process areas as well as personal application advice on site. This is how we ensure hygienic safety. Our qualified sales team meets all the requirements for the performance profile of modern hygiene management.
As a FINK TEC customer, you benefit from expert advice, technical service support, in-house user training and cyclical measurement and control tests and verification of hygiene processes.
- Regular intensive cleaning and disinfection of the production and filling facilities, the surrounding area and the social areas in strict compliance with the individual factors of the Sinner's Circle - as a comprehensive basis for high-quality fruit juices
- Avoiding splash shadows (through just-in-time cleaning efficiency tests), reducing water consumption and optimising cleaning and disinfection intervals during CIP cleaning of bottling lines
- continuous removal of organic deposits from belt lubrication systems, matched to belt types and water hardnesses
- Development of individual hygiene concepts tailored to the company's needs
- verification of cleaning performance and validation of required hygiene standards
- motivated employees trained in the correct application who implement the high standards professionally
FINK TEC: tailor-made solutions for the requirements of fruit juice producers
For the production of high-quality fruit and vegetable juices, we have cleaning and disinfection solutions specially adapted to the relevant individual applications. These work within the framework of holistic system solutions and on the basis of comprehensive application and hygiene concepts.
For economical and ecologically safe cleanliness in all production processes. With proven effectiveness through externally certified test procedures, such as the DIN-EN standard.
FINK TEC reusable system
FINK TEC works in an environmentally friendly way with an efficient reusable system: for more than 50 years we have been combining quality and environmental demands to provide a convincing service.
Through the consistent implementation of our reusable system and the resulting savings in primary materials, we reduce the consumption of energy and resources - successfully and demonstrably.
The trained drivers of our company-owned logistics fleet ensure a highly reliable return system of full and empty containers in compliance with all legal requirements.