For safe meat products
Hygienically immaculate conditions are the key prerequisite for qualitatively high-value food products.
The measures needed to achieve them is the EC Directive 852/2004 on food hygiene and the specific EC Directive 853/2004 with specific hygiene regulations on food of animal origin.
The challenges of slaughterhouses include (amongst others):
- removal of organic residues (such as blood, proteins or fats) from sensitive production and packaging machines, various transport containers, surfaces, floors and walls
- prevention of cross-contamination on product changes (e.g. pork/beef)
- compliance with the HACCP concept, the BRC guidelines and the IFS standards
- compliance with the Drinking Water Ordinance
- development of individual hygiene concepts
- motivated and trained staff who implement the high standards professionally
From professionals to professionals: FINK TEC supports slaughterhouses and meat-processing plants with specific cleaning and disinfecting agents
We support meat-processing plants with branch-specific, concerted cleaning and disinfecting solutions and matched monitoring tools – for economically and environmentally safe cleanliness in all meat-processing and production processes.
With proven effectiveness supported by DIN-EN standard.
FINK TEC reusable system
FINK TEC works in an environmentally friendly way with an efficient reusable system: for more than 50 years we have been combining quality and environmental demands to provide a convincing service.
Through the consistent implementation of our reusable system and the resulting savings in primary materials, we reduce the consumption of energy and resources - successfully and demonstrably.
The trained drivers of our company-owned logistics fleet ensure a highly reliable return system of full and empty containers in compliance with all legal requirements.