Hygienic safety for mineral springs and AFG - from the individual hygiene concept to the application
The products of fountain companies and soft drink producers have one thing in common: the increased risk of contamination. FINK TEC counters these risks with high-quality cleaning agents and disinfectants at the cutting edge of development and individual hygiene concepts - precisely tailored to the different requirements.
Individual hygiene concepts are an important part of securing your market position and the successful further development of your company.
FINK TEC supports you with personal application advice on site and the provision of efficient and sustainable application concepts for all process areas. This ensures hygienic safety. The qualified team of employees in our office and field service fulfils all requirements for the performance profile of modern hygiene management.
As a FINK TEC customer, you benefit from expert advice, technical service support and cyclical measurement and control tests and verifications of the hygiene processes.
- Regular intensive cleaning and disinfection of production and filling facilities, the surrounding area and social areas - as the basis for high-quality mineral waters, soft drinks and sustainable product safety
- Cleaning-in-place (CIP) process for pipelines, production facilities and tanks, in strict compliance with Sinner's circle
- Just-in-time cleaning efficiency tests to prevent splash shadows (splash shadow tests)
- Reliable product safety of freshly filled products
- cleaning and disinfection of conveyor belts
- compliance with the HACCP concept, BRC specifications and IFS standards
- the development of individual hygiene concepts
- motivated and trained employees who implement the high standards professionally
FINK TEC: custom-fit solutions for the requirements of the beverage industry
We support mineral water producers and manufacturers of soft drinks with industry-specific, coordinated cleaning and disinfection solutions, suitable verification tests and monitoring solutions. For economical and ecologically safe cleanliness in all production processes. With tested effectiveness by DIN-EN standard.
FINK TEC reusable system
FINK TEC works in an environmentally friendly way with an efficient reusable system: for more than 50 years we have been combining quality and environmental demands to provide a convincing service.
Through the consistent implementation of our reusable system and the resulting savings in primary materials, we reduce the consumption of energy and resources - successfully and demonstrably.
The trained drivers of our company-owned logistics fleet ensure a highly reliable return system of full and empty containers in compliance with all legal requirements.