Hygienic safety for spirits producers and winegrowers - from the individual hygiene concept to the application
Hygienic safety for spirits producers and viticulture - from individual hygiene concepts to specific cleaning and disinfection solutions and cleaning verification
Highly effective cleaning and disinfection agents, individual hygiene concepts, efficient cleaning verification tools and user training for the different areas of application of spirits companies and wine businesses:
- The hygiene requirements for spirits producers are great. Both during production and bottling, microbiological contamination can occur that endangers product quality as well as safety.
- In viticulture, numerous wine defects can be avoided through consistent and professional hygiene measures. Professional hygiene is particularly relevant for all cellar measures up to bottling.
FINK TEC counters possible risks of microbiological contamination with high-quality cleaning agents and disinfectants as well as individual hygiene concepts - precisely tailored to the different requirements.
We support you with efficient and sustainable application concepts for all process areas as well as personal application advice on site. This is how we ensure hygienic safety. Our qualified sales team meets all the requirements of the performance profile of modern hygiene management.
As a FINK TEC customer, you benefit from expert advice, technical service support, in-house user training and cyclical measurement and control tests and verification of hygiene processes.
- Regular intensive cleaning and disinfection of the production and filling facilities, the surrounding area and the social areas in strict compliance with the individual factors of Sinner's Circle - as a comprehensive basis for high-quality end products
- Avoidance of splash shadows (through just-in-time cleaning efficiency tests), the reduction of water consumption as well as the temporal optimisation of cleaning and disinfection intervals during CIP cleaning of production and filling equipment, pipelines as well as tanks
- Continuous removal of organic deposits from belt lubrication systems, matched to belt types and water hardnesses
- Compliance with the HACCP concept, BRC specifications and IFS standards
- development of individual hygiene concepts
- Motivated employees trained in the correct application who implement the high standards professionally
FINK TEC: tailor-made solutions for the requirements of spirits producers and winegrowers
For the production of high-quality spirits and wines, we have cleaning and disinfection solutions specially adapted to the relevant individual applications. These work within the framework of holistic system solutions and on the basis of comprehensive application and hygiene concepts.
For economical and ecologically safe cleanliness in all production processes. With proven effectiveness through externally certified test procedures, such as the DIN-EN standard.
FINK TEC reusable system
FINK TEC works in an environmentally friendly way with an efficient reusable system: for more than 50 years we have been combining quality and environmental demands to provide a convincing service.
Through the consistent implementation of our reusable system and the resulting savings in primary materials, we reduce the consumption of energy and resources - successfully and demonstrably.
The trained drivers of our company-owned logistics fleet ensure a highly reliable return system of full and empty containers in compliance with all legal requirements.