Hygienic safety for canteen kitchens/catering - from the individual hygiene concept to the application
For food safety and consumer protection: Canteen kitchens and caterers must strictly maintain a high degree of hygiene. Ultimately, safety and digestibility need to be ensured – and this in spite of great time pressure, fixed dates and possibly long commissioning times.
Basis for food safety is professional cleaning and disinfection of all areas and equipment used.
The concrete requirements include (amongst others):
- removal of stubborn, dried-on and possibly baked-on product and food residues
- regular cleaning of work surfaces and equipment, cooking stations, deep fryers, pots, transport and storage containers, etc.
- compliance with the HACCP concept
- compliance with the Drinking Water Ordinance
- development of individual hygiene concepts and for canteen kitchens
- motivated and trained staff who implement the high standards professionally
FINK TEC: tailor-made solutions for the requirements of commercial kitchens and catering providers
We support canteen kitchens, canteens and caterers with branch-specific, concerted cleaning and disinfecting solutions and matched monitoring tools – for economically and environmentally food safety in all production processes.
With proven effectiveness supported in accordance with DIN-EN standard.
FINK TEC reusable system
FINK TEC works in an environmentally friendly way with an efficient reusable system: for more than 50 years we have been combining quality and environmental demands to provide a convincing service.
Through the consistent implementation of our reusable system and the resulting savings in primary materials, we reduce the consumption of energy and resources - successfully and demonstrably.
The trained drivers of our company-owned logistics fleet ensure a highly reliable return system of full and empty containers in compliance with all legal requirements.