A comprehensible and well-founded user training forms the basis for the successful implementation of a hygiene concept.
In addition to the on-site personal user training we also offer, we also provide an innovative online service:
FINK TEC partners have the option of handling corresponding training measures online via the FINK TEC Campus Portal, regardless of location. In Corona time, our e-learning system offers the advantage that the legally prescribed distance regulations can be easily complied with through individual training.
It does not matter whether the participants in the online training are internal or external personnel - such as employees of service providers or subcontractors who are only allowed to enter the company premises with valid safety instruction.
NEW - More user functions with the 04.2021 update
- Instruction group management Detailed assignment of training courses for groups possible
- System-integrated ordering of training credits
- Campus-Plus (optional add-on module) Integration of your in-house training courses into the E-Solutions system
- With FINK TEC's e-learning offer, you control the flexible planning of your employees' hazardous substances and hygiene instruction simply by means of individual training courses conducted online.
- Once the employee has passed the knowledge test, we send the test certificate by e-mail directly to the instruction officer in your company who is stored in the system.
- You keep the overview: The training status of your employees can be called up and verified at any time in the form of a clear database and via a traffic light system.
- The comparably high organisational effort for on-site training is eliminated.
- More safety: During Corona, the prescribed distance regulations can be implemented more easily.
FINK TEC partners have access to a comprehensive package of consulting and other services. Their smooth implementation is supported by a system that ensures seamless information networking of all process participants:
All relevant customer information, such as investigation or project reports, are archived in a data cloud in compliance with data protection regulations. The corresponding documents can be viewed by employees or responsible persons via a team function in a browser. This synchronicity is a valuable time-saver, especially for those responsible for different areas of the company: everyone involved is always up to date.
A notification service informs you of newly posted information by e-mail if you wish. This way you can find all relevant project information and reports in one place - secure, structured and always up to date.
The obligation to provide and update safety-relevant product documents is clearly regulated by law for detergent and disinfectant manufacturers.
With the FINK TEC Compliance Manager, our customers benefit from automatic information dispatch of updated data sheets. This means that the documentation of safety-relevant product information always remains up to date.
Do you have any questions? Our qualified technical advisors will be happy to provide you with further information without obligation.
We meet the requirements of the market
As a medium-sized family business, we value long-term cooperation. We are your partner in the field of hygiene.
Phone: +49 2385 – 730
FINK TEC reusable system
FINK TEC works in an environmentally friendly way with an efficient reusable system: for more than 50 years we have been combining quality and environmental demands to provide a convincing service.
Through the consistent implementation of our reusable system and the resulting savings in primary materials, we reduce the consumption of energy and resources - successfully and demonstrably.
The trained drivers of our company-owned logistics fleet ensure a highly reliable return system of full and empty containers in compliance with all legal requirements.