Hygienic safety for bakeries/pastry shops - from individual hygiene concept to application
Both in the production process and in store-selling applies: The requirements are high on hygiene management in industrial bakeries, bakehouses, confectioneries and their sales areas.
The requirements include (amongst others):
- removal of stubborn, often sticky and/or baked-on product residues from kneading machines, baking trays and baskets, trolleys, surfaces, floors and walls
- compliance with the HACCP concept, the BRC guidelines and the IFS standards
- compliance with the Drinking Water Ordinance
- development of individual hygiene concepts for baking areas as well as sales and restaurant areas
- motivated and trained staff who implement the high standards professionally
Specific solutions for hygienic safety both in the bakehouse and in the sales areas: the cleaning and disinfecting agents from FINK TEC
We offer high-quality cleaning and hygiene solutions for the following applications as well as the appropriate monitoring tools.
Our product range includes
- surface disinfection (foam disinfection, spray disinfection, alcohol-based disinfection)
- cleaning agents for industrial dishwashers (alkaline cleaning, acidic cleaning, antifoamers)
- cleaning agents for commercial dishwashers (solid, liquid, rinse aid)
- detergent solutions for branch store areas (neutral, mildly alkaline or alcohol-based detergent concentrate, floor cleaners)
- products used to clean vehicles for bakery products
- cleaning and disinfecting agents for social and sanitary facilities
- cleaning and disinfecting agents for personnel hygiene
With proven effectiveness supported by DIN-EN standard.
FINK TEC reusable system
FINK TEC works in an environmentally friendly way with an efficient reusable system: for more than 50 years we have been combining quality and environmental demands to provide a convincing service.
Through the consistent implementation of our reusable system and the resulting savings in primary materials, we reduce the consumption of energy and resources - successfully and demonstrably.
The trained drivers of our company-owned logistics fleet ensure a highly reliable return system of full and empty containers in compliance with all legal requirements.