FINK TEC offers a comprehensive product range for professional hygiene management in farms, cattle sheds and the dairy industry. In this brochure, we have provided a clear summary of all application scenarios and products.
Environmentally friendly solutions for professional hygiene management in the field of agriculture
Profitability in the business of animal husbandry starts with hygiene. That is why, throughout Europe, we have been supporting agricultural businesses for many decades with our innovative hygiene products and complete solutions.
Our products are particularly suitable for:
- Conventional and organic farms with animal husbandry and dairy farming
- Direct marketers of agricultural products
Disinfecting and cleaning products for agriculture:
- Detergents and disinfectants for all milking systems and milk cooling systems (DLG listed, EN 1276 tested)
- The exclusive ÖKORON® system: Special, environmentally friendly cleaning and disinfecting agents (low-temperature cleaner, EN 1276 tested, biodegradable) for milking machines
- Udder hygiene products 'BEFORE' milking (approved veterinary medicines, EN 1656 tested): from Lactic PreWash and the highly efficient cleaning of teats with active foam that has an optimally adjusted pH to special products for organic farming and rapid tests to determine udder health
- Udder hygiene 'AFTER' milking (approved veterinary medicines, EN 1656 tested): from gentle and moisturising teat disinfectant for dipping through to two-component teat disinfectant for spraying, special products for organic agriculture and udder care for the cold season
- Hoof hygiene: Complete solution for hoof hygiene with a liquid disinfectant, liquid hoof cleanser and as an alternative, alkaline claw dust bath
- Cattle pen and animal hygiene products (EN 1276 and EN 1656 tested, DVG listed): Disinfectants and surface disinfectants (bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and also mycobactericidal), broad-spectrum disinfectants, disinfectants with 5% or 15% peracetic acid, highly effective disinfectants against African, classical and/or European swine fever, foot-and-mouth disease (FMD) and bird flu (H5N8)
- Foam cleaner for milking parlours, tractors, equipment and surfaces (tested to EN 1276): from alkaline foam cleaner with active chlorine through to special industrial cleaners for natural fats/oils, high-foaming disinfectant cleaners, ecological cleaners for all surfaces and acidic, universal whey-based cleaners
- Disinfectants for common rooms, washrooms and personal hygiene: Cleaners for washrooms (acidic or whey-based), hygienic hand washes, special hand cleaners for heavy soiling, alcoholic skin washes and disinfectants
- Special products for direct marketing